TRIPLECHAIN MOBILE ON THE SPOT FANART CONTEST
The TripleChain Mobile On-The-Spot Fanart Contest is a two-part themed event that is on-the-spot and online, showcasing the Heroes available in the game. The contest will be one of the main events in Collecticon 2019 this coming September 14, 2019, at SM Megatrade Hall 3, Mandaluyong City.
- Online Registration - Interested individuals should fill up the online form on this LINK.
- On-site Registration will be at Collecticon 2019 on September 14, 2019, from 11:00 AM up to 01:00 PM at SM Megatrade Hall 3, Mandaluyong City.
To validate the registration, the participant must accomplish the task below. Failure to accomplish it before the official event schedule might cause the participant’s disqualification.
- Like and Share the TRIPLECHAIN MOBILE ON THE SPOT FANART CONTEST Announcement in your Timeline and set it to public.
Contest officially begins at 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM, September 14, 2019
Rules and Mechanics:
- The objective of this contest is to make a Fanart from the Hero Roster of TripleChain Mobile Heroes.
- The contest is open to all event attendees.
- The registration period is from August 21 to September 14, 2019.
- The contest may accommodate 30 participants. For the Contest to proceed there must a minimum of 5 Participants to join. These participants will be checked on the registration form.
- Participants must shoulder the entrance fees/tickets to participate in the event.
- Each participant should submit ONE entry only.
- Participants will start to draw their entries on-the-spot according to the special theme that will be announced on stage. An area will be provided for artists to draw to which they may not leave during the duration of the event.
- Participants are required to use paper/sheet that is provided by the organizer.
- Candidates shall bring their own material like pencils, pastel, etc.
- Drawings must be done in freehand and be officially submitted to the organizers.
- Ten (10) finalists will be chosen during the event to join the online voting.
- Finalists will be posted on the TripleChain Mobile official Facebook Page for the voting system.
- Online voting will be on September 16, 2019, and will close on September 27, 2019 (UTC 15:00) 03:00 PM.
- Winners will be announced on the official Facebook page and will be contacted by the organizers to be guided on how to claim the prize.
- Altering the poses, costume, and colors of the heroes in the roster are allowed.
- Claiming of other’s Fanart will result in disqualification.
- Contestants with the age of 17 below require a parent or guardian is required.
- The organizers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
The contestants will be judged according to the ff criteria:
30%: Creativity, Originality/Uniqueness of the Fanart
20%: Quality of Artistic Composition
20%: Overall Impression of the Art
30%: Online Impact
Online Impact Computation:
15% = 75 Shares (1% = 5 Shares)
15% = 1,500 Likes (1% = 100 Likes)
1st Place – Php 5,000
2nd Place – Php 3,000
3rd Place – Php 2,000
Will receive TripleChain Mobile Merchandise right after the announcement of the top 10 entries.